My contact details
- Name: Jonathan Renouf
- Address: Maison Petit Port, La Route du Petit Port, St Brelade JE3 8HH
- Phone Number: 01534 867014
- E-Mail: email@example.com
What type of information we have
My team and I currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics such as name and contact details.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To ask questions or otherwise discuss my policies, or to offer support.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Office of the Information Commissioner for electoral roll data, in order to plan my campaigning in the parish.
Under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- A. Your consent, in the case of when you have got in touch with me. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Jonathan Renouf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- F. We have a legitimate interest, in the case of research we are conducting for campaigning.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiries.
We will not share your information with any third party.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in our systems. Contact data will only be retained for as long as our communication or relationship continues. Any research data holding contact details will be deleted after the election in June 2022.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have four weeks to respond to you.
Please contact us at: email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner (JOIC) if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal data.
- 2nd Floor, 5 Castle Street, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3BT
- +44 (0) 1534 716530